When I started Jasper and Sally, I cut out every single speech bubble by hand, had to create each panel by cutouts of the characters on a background, took pictures of each panel after I got it composed, and then repeated the whole process until I had a completed comic to edit. It was tedious and hard and I got burnt out… Here’s the thing though, I didn’t burn out on the comic, just on the craft project of creating it. So, today I’m scanning all of the images and learning how to photoshop! This is going to be great (read: so much faster/easier, holy crap)!
Look for new comics soon. Very soon. Today or tomorrow soon.
I miss you all, and I’m excited to get this thing going again in a more sustainable form!